Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You made it! We are glad you're here...

Welcome!!!!!! We are glad you made it over to our family blog...

As I sit, staring at my computer, typing, I have just written, addressed, and stamped your Christmas cards...the task that has been staring me in the face, mocking me, for the past 3 1/2 weeks. I had the grandest intentions of getting your Cards off that first week after Thanksgiving...As one might guess, that first week turned into another and another and another until, here we are, the week before Christmas and they are finally finished. Earlier this evening I let Joshua know that this will be my last year for Christmas cards. From now on, the Lunde-Whitlers will either send Halloween cards or New Year's cards. The Christmas season, while warm and merry, is simply too busy. Someone, anyone, PLEASE remind me of this resolution next September.

I want to get our year-in-review posted but somehow other pieces of life keep jumping up and grabbing my attention. For now, those other pieces are taking precedence. Life is sure to slow down the days following Christmas day. Please check back in the New Year (early January) and our update will be posted.


In case you are wondering....Joshua and I still plan to keep our personal blogs going but we wanted to start a "family blog" where we could keep all our dear ones up-dated on our life. Our goal is to keep this blog up-to-date on a semi-regular basis, so feel free to check back throughout the year if you are interested in all things Lunde-Whitler.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. We have family friends that always send their cards out after New Year's. She's a teacher, so that week between Christmas and New Year's is when she has time. I don't think it's that big of a deal if they go out late (though I still feel the pressure to get them out before Christmas).

    ReplyDelete