Friday, July 7, 2017

Weekending


Any other crazy moms who tick checks their children constantly? Yup, that is me. All the time.  Especially after we spend time at Drumlin Farm, Josiah's favorite place on earth. Anyone else out there? Say it loud. Say it proud. The Year of the Tick 

The other night I  peeped my head into Josiah's room and found him sitting and looking through books at way-too-late o'clock. I appreciated this article.

Occasionally my sister and I chat about the {small} sizes of our houses.  At this point we are taking it all back. Our houses are huge! Perspective! Life inside coffin cubicles. 

Duchess Kate was at Wimbledon. Apparently, this look was divisive from hair to dress. I give is a thumbs up but I have talked to some who aren't sold.  Judge for yourselves.

In my pretend life where I go out and wear fancy things:
I've been drooling over this dress for weeks. It has pockets!!!!!!! (Its on sale!) Maybe I will sew my own version...eep!

Have fun loves. Go Crazy! Eat an extra slice of watermelon. I won't tell.
x Amy

1 comment:

  1. Wow that place looks beautiful! so glad i just found your blog today!

    Missy
    TheFashionFusion

    ReplyDelete